When I pick up Gabriel from school on his good behavior days, he walks happily to the car carrying ever so carefully two little pieces of a smudged sweaty M&M to give to Grace and Annie. It makes me tear up nearly every time. He could eat his one little candy and the girls would never know the difference- it just makes my heart burst!!
Oscar and I have been married 11 years and we have loved watching our story evolve. The names of our favorite chapters are: Gabriel, Grace, and Annie.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Generosity
Generosity is... Little Gabriel being awarded one M&M at the end of the school day for good behavior, and saving two quarters of it for his little sisters.
When I pick up Gabriel from school on his good behavior days, he walks happily to the car carrying ever so carefully two little pieces of a smudged sweaty M&M to give to Grace and Annie. It makes me tear up nearly every time. He could eat his one little candy and the girls would never know the difference- it just makes my heart burst!!
When I pick up Gabriel from school on his good behavior days, he walks happily to the car carrying ever so carefully two little pieces of a smudged sweaty M&M to give to Grace and Annie. It makes me tear up nearly every time. He could eat his one little candy and the girls would never know the difference- it just makes my heart burst!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was so sweet! I can't belive Gabriel will share his candy with his little sisters!!!
Oh what a sweet story! What a good big brother he is! :)
Post a Comment