A little story about Grace:
So yesterday the girls and I went to the mall while Gabriel was at school. As many of you know Grace is a girly girl up and down. One of her favorite things to do at the mall is to put perfume on from the sample bottles. We went to Macy's and she not only wanted to try the perfume this time, she asked to try the lotion as well. Well, I looked away for one second, and look down and she has lotion all up and down her arms. "Look how creamy I am Mommy!" she proudly exclaimed! Creamy she was and so I became as well trying to help rub it in. Anyway it was cute. Now, skip to today. On the way home from picking up Gabriel from school, Grace asked for a snack, and I gave her one of those handi-snacks- you know with the little cracker sticks you dip in the cheese. I was asking Gabriel all of the 100's of questions I do each day after school, and didnt notice Grace being so quiet. Gabriel starts saying that he smells something stinky and Grace calmly replies, "it's me". I turn around and she has handi-snack yellow cheese from fingertip to shirt sleeves ! (she was wearing a short sleeve shirt). Not as sweet smelling as the perfume counter the day before. These things tend to happen when you are far from a red light and unable to do anything. After a 4 wipe clean up job, the mess was gone. Although it was frustrating and messy, it makes me laugh at the same time, because this is the same sweet princess who was once caught licking the floor of Wal-mart, who likes to drink the bath water, and who when she was much smaller used her hair as her napkin. For as sweet as she is, ee-gads does she have a messy side!!!

2 comments:
hahahaha - oh my gosh, I totally laughed out loud at that story! Sweet little messy girly girl. :)
I loved that story I thought it was so so so funny!!! I also try on lotion and perfume from the sample bottles!! I am very happy to have our little messy girly girl here!
Post a Comment