Annie is 18 months now and she is learning new words everyday. Some of her words are easy to understand and others, not so much. Earlier today we made cookies and the kids had them as their bed time snack. So I am getting the kids ready for a bath and Annie keeps putting her hand in her shirt and saying, "icky". Well she had spilled some milk on her shirt and I thought she was saying -sticky. Well, I take her onesie off for bath and she had a cookie in the waist of her diaper! So her "icky" was really "cookie"! Poor thing, she was telling me, I just didnt understand! But not only did she have a cookie in there, she had every color of sprinkle you can imagine. Good thing we were headed to the bath!
2 comments:
Ok that is funny! Poor girl! Don't tell me she is going to be as messy as her sister is! haha
OK now that is the funnies story od them all! Poor annie. Good thing you found out that she said cookie!
Post a Comment